quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Billie Holiday encontra Rimbaud


Precious Little

"All the gold and silver
can measure up my love for you

its so material


precious little you given me

precious little you got to say

precious time is what you've taken
wish I could find you again


what can it get me to stand by you

precious little I got to show for it
me as the faucet you as the drain

precious little I got to know for it


I gave you a wristwatch you
wouldn't even give me the time of day

you gave me a memory a memory

is what you are to me

times passing I got no time
to look back and you know it

but I got to cause you're there

and I'm here so blue

and gold and silver

but I got to and I do

I laugh til I'm sick

til I vomit til I spit
till I piss til I shit

till I puke up everything

I got which is


Precious little is what you are to me

precious little is what you are

I don't think of you much
I got little to say still

I wish I could find you and give

you my precious little

all the gold and silver".




( Patti Smith, Witt)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário